Mornings With Katie!


It is still summer which means waking up doesn't necessarily mean getting out of bed and powering through a busy day. Don't get it twisted, I do spend a lot of time running around during the summer and spending time with others, but I am also extremely guilty of waking up half way through the day and spending the rest of the daylight hours in my comfy clothes. I honestly think that those comfy days are just me living my best life. 

Today the goal is to guide you through some of my morning essentials. Things that make my mornings happy and enjoyable.

Music is an absolute must have in my mornings. My mood really deciedes what playlist I listen too. For example most of the summer I have been listening to a playlist full of happy upbeat music in the morning to really get me going. Whereas if I wake up in a bad mood I will usually just play the G Eazy When its Dark Out album on repeat because it kinda makes me feel like a bad ass. Spotify is a lifesaver for discovering new music and creating endless amounts of playlists.

https://open.spotify.com/user/katieehardiing/playlist/2CoNRDJqvFX260cBvTVSut

Many people would call me a coffee addict. When I say many I mean everyone. I love coffee, not a day goes by when I don't wonder how I got through my days before I started drinking coffee. Not only does it wake me up but I actually just love the taste of it. Most of my summer mornings are spent sitting on my deck listening to music and drinking coffee as I enjoy the nice Okanagan weather.
















I am not gonna lie 90% of the time I eat cereal for breakfast but on the occasional 10% that I don't i'll make waffles or pancakes with fruit. Summer is prime time for fruit in the Okanagan where I live. I also love to make eggs but for the sake of this blog we are gonna stick with the pictures of the waffles and fruit because eggs just aren't as photogenic ya know?!





The rest of my day is typically spent on the couch watching Youtube videos are blogging. I not even kidding you guys I can spend a whole day blogging. I love have posts ready to go for backup just in case I dont have time to write the post I planned for a day or because my plans that I was gonna blog about got cancelled. I usually have 2 or 3 posts scheduled a week or two in advance so I don't have to stress when the day to post comes around. Always wanted to be ahead of my blog tends to cause me to sit at my laptop brainstorming and writing posts all day. And honestly I'm not complaining cause I love it!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chit chatty post. I am really excited for some posts I have coming up and I hope you are too! I am planning on only doing one Back to School post because honestly thinking about school is not something I wanna do right now. So stay tuned for that in August! But as usual thank you for all your love and support! I also think I want to start asking a question at the end of all of my posts so I can get to know you guys better! Even though it's not really a question of the day we are gonna call it that anyways ok? 🙂

Qotd: What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Let me know in the comments!

Happy thoughts!
-Katie 💗

Comments

  1. Love your blog! would be amazing if you checked me out Thanks sooo much :) https://zahrazlovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The support means everything to me! Make sure to check back tomorrow for a new post! I'll check out your blog right now! <3
      Katie| https://katream.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
    2. Yeah don't you worry! I followed your blog and will make sure to check it out! Thanks so much :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 Facts About Me!

The Ultimate Spring Break Staycation!

Come Hiking With Me!