Easter Excitement!

       Easter, a fun-filled couple of days full of pastel colours and smiling children. Easter is sometimes a holiday that is thrown away. I find that in my life Easter seems to be right around the time of the year that is ridiculously busy. My family often doesn't come together for a crazy egg hunt nor do we get the chance to sit down every year for a turkey dinner. But you don't need all those things to have a good Easter.

       You're probably wondering what exactly I like about Easter if I don't tend to participate in the traditional Easter shenanigans, but there is a reason. I love Easter because of the flowers and the colours and the general happy bright vibe that everyone tends to have during the long weekend. I am a complete sucker for a pretty flower and a sunny day. And no unfortunately Easter does not always land on a gorgeous sunny day, but who cares. I think that the most important part of Easter is being able to relax and spent as much time as possible with family. I find that people find themselves in such a sad depressed mood during this time of year. It's the time of year where we all know summer is coming so we all sit and wait for it. I think Easter is a great time to shake off that feeling and get into the groove of happiness.

       Now don't get me wrong here people, I love me some good egg hunting chocolate eating fun but I just don't think everyone should rely on that to be able to have a good Easter. I think it is important for all of us to step back and be thankful for what is around us. How often do you get to be around your whole family? Probably not that much. I know this is Easter not Thanksgiving but I always think that we should be as thankful as possible everyday not just on one holiday.

       Now that I am done ranting about what I think is important about Easter, I am now going to try and retrace my steps and show you some of my favourite Easter memories.
Yup that's me absolutely loving life as I hug a 1kg giant chocolate bunny. I don't photos get much more authentic and happier than that. This happened when my mom won this giant bunny for free and brought it home about a week before Easter this year. Like I said I love me some chocolate eating. My family and I joined forces and manage to eat this bunny fully before Easter even arrived. I'm still trying to convince my mom to go get another one.  

Now this photo may not look like much but I swear to you this was some of the tastiest food ever and your going to have to take my word for it. Like I said Easter is a busy time and no one in my family has the time to sit at home all day cooking a turkey. So as a family we decided that maybe we weren't going to have a turkey but we sure as hell were going to have a family dinner wit some fantastic food. 

       Overall I think Easter is an extremely fun time and people need to cherish it much more. This year I know my goal for Easter is to try and spend as much time with my family as possible. Let me know in the comments below what your favourite part of Easter is ans one or your favourite movies. As usual thank you so much for reading my post. Also exciting news you can now subscribe to my blog! At the top of the page you can subscribe to my blog by email and be notified when I post! It would mean a lot to me if you guys subscribed because then I know people are tuning in and looking forward to my posts. Thank you so much for the love and support on my past couple of posts on my blog. 

Happy Thoughts,
-Katie 💗 

Comments

  1. You have such a cute blog! xx

    simplylucy101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me! I'll make sure to check out your blog! 💕
      -Katie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 Facts About Me!

The Ultimate Spring Break Staycation!

Come Hiking With Me!