Product Pin it's!

       More often than not you tend to see people talking all about their makeup hates, or products that didn't work for them. Or there are the people that always talk about the same products over and over again. Today I want to bring to the stage my favourites, high end and drugstore products. The products range from skin care and makeup to hair products. Hopefully my reviews can help you make your next shopping list to the drugstore a little bit simpler.
Happy thoughts!
-Katie


1) Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara
The reason I really love this mascara is the way it really separates your lashes. It gives them amazing volume and length which is something I really look for in a mascara. I know you can also get this mascara in a non waterproof formula!












https://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-lights-camera-splashes

2) Elf Volume Plumping Mascara
Another amazing mascara but on the cheaper side. This mascara does exactly what it says, volume plumping. It also gives amazing length which is why I would consider this a drugstore dupe for the Tarte mascara. This is a non waterproof formula which is one difference from the Tarte mascara but more often than not i find myself reaching for this super inexpensive mascara.












http://www.elfcosmetics.com/p/volume-plumping-mascara

3)Bobbi Brown Lipstick Rosy Pink
I constantly find myself reaching for this lip product when I'm looking for a subtle amount of colour. This creamy formula doesn't dry out your lips and it applies smoothly. I wouldn't consider this colour a perfect nude but it id definitely a colour easy to rock on an everyday basis.












https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/2342/7524/makeup/lips/lip-color/lip-color

4) NYX Sunny Bonzer
I know that you have probably heard everyone and their mother raving about this product but it is for a good purpose. This is definitely a product that Youtube made me purchase and I don't regret it. I have been using this bronzer pretty much everyday for the past year and I don't love it any less than when I first purchased it.












http://intl.target.com/p/nyc-smooth-skin-bronzing-powder-sunny/-/A-14938469

5) Batiste Dry Shampoo
This is my holy grail dry shampoo. This dry shampoo doesn't leave a white film on my hair and it dry quickly leaving my hair looking fully refreshed. There are an amazing amount of scents to chose from so I'm sure there is one for you. I love the tropical scent because it isn't too strong. Overall I would definitely recommend this for people that struggle with oily second or third day hair!












http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/batiste-tropical-dry-shampoo/6000093377996?rrid=richrelevance

6) Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter
This is my current favourite shampoo and conditioner set. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and silky smooth but not oily. Coming from someone who has bleached their hair, I really feel like this shampoo and conditioner is repairing and moisturizing my damaged and dry ends. If you are looking for a new shampoo and conditioner to really lift your hair try this one!












http://www.garnierusa.com/products/haircare-whole-blends/coconut-cocoa-smoothing/products/coconut-oil-cocoa-butter-smoothing-shampoo-12-5-oz.aspx

7)Yes To Grapefruit
This cream is a lifesaver. It claims to be an uneven skin tone correcter and I swear it does just that. It makes my face look very smooth and bright. It takes a little bit to fully seep into my skin but I love using this every night before bed and in the morning before I apply my makeup. Iv'e heard lots of people talk about the Yes To brand and I am really looking forward to trying more of their products.












http://yesto.com/product/yes-to-grapefruit-even-skin-tone-moisturizer-with-spf-15/

8) Olay Oil Minimizing Wash
I tend to get a very oily t-zone on my face and this has been completely managing it. I found after using this face wash for a week my face was getting less oily throughout the day. I also find myself getting less spots on my face. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin but if you have combination to oily skin, this could be your life saver too!












https://www.olay.com/en-us/skin-care-products/oil-minimizing-clean-foaming-face-cleanser

9)Dirty Works Detox Mud Mask
This mud mask with blueberry and willow extract leaves my face feeling silky and smooth. I tend to use this at least once a week and my face is definitely thanking me for it. You only have to apply a thin layer of this mask and it makes your face feel completely refreshes. Not to mention it smells great!












https://www.amazon.ca/Dirty-Works-Blueberry-Willow-Ultimate/dp/B011Z7BYP6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 Facts About Me!

The Ultimate Spring Break Staycation!

Come Hiking With Me!