Meditation!

Hi lovelies,
     Today I want to talk about a very important factor of my life, meditation. I started meditating daily around two weeks ago and in hindsight they have been the best two weeks of my life. Meditating once or twice daily has made me a more energized and generally happier person.
     Finding time for myself in my busy life schedule is a difficult task, and for me meditation is those five minutes for me to reflect on myself and make sure I'm in a happy and healthy mindset. Meditation helps me breath and be aware of my body and mind. 
     I started meditating because I saw the positive benefits in people I followed on the online community. The biggest influence for me to start meditating was digital entrepreneur/meditation teacher Rochelle Fox. Rochelle has a way about her that makes you so motivated to try new things. Down below I will attach the link to the video Rochelle made that helped me as a beginner in meditation.
     The third time I meditated was when I completely sunk into it and zoned out. Those five minutes felt like thirty seconds and I didn't want to come out of my calm serenity. Below are tips for beginners to meditation. I'm no meditation teacher but I know first hand that it can really make a difference in your life.
Happy thoughts!
-Katie

Meditation tips:
-Be open minded about the idea of mediation
-Find a type of meditation that works for you!
-Find somewhere calm where you wont be disturbed while meditating (I like the back deck late at night and a dock on the lake early in the morning)
-Don't give up! Meditating may not be for everyone, but how will you know if its for you if you don't give it a go!

Rochelle Fox's 5 minute stress and anxiety meditation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vmg2VPKXFc

Instagram: www.instagram.com/katieehardiing/
Twittter: https://twitter.com/katieehardiing
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 Facts About Me!

The Ultimate Spring Break Staycation!

Come Hiking With Me!